1st Series Sold Out! We will be taking deposits for the 2nd Series soon. Click here to INQUIRE today.
Introducing the all new ZR7064CS Mic Pre/EQ from Sound Techniques, Ltd. The ZR7064CS is a 2RU unit with a standard 19″ width. The circuit topology is identical to the Sound Techniques ZR7064 console input module including the revered “Z Match” impedance selector with up to 60dB of gain as was standard on all vintage Sound Techniques recording consoles. Additionally, the ZR7064CS includes a front panel 1/4″ DI gold plated input.
- Front Panel DI Input
- 48v, Mic/Line Input, DI and Phase Selectors
- Z Match Impedance selector at 60, 200 and 1500 Ω with 0, -7 and -15 db input pad selectors.
- Mic/LIne Gain Selector 20 to 60 in 10 dB steps. Line +/- 12dB
- PREQ Insert switch engages send and return functionality
- HI- 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 10, 12, and 15 kHz with 7.5 and 15kHz shelf
- HI FREQUENCY BAND- selector switch with Narrow, Medium and Wide positions
- HI MID- 0.9, 1.4, 2.0, 3.0, 4.5, 6.0, 8.0 kHz frequency positions with +/- 12dB cut and boost
- LO MID- 200, 300, 400, 550, 800, 1k1, 1.6 kHz frequency positions with +/- 12dB cut and boost. HIQ switch
- BASS- 80Hz shelving response. 30, 50, 90, 160Hz bell response with +/- 15dB cut and boost. HIQ switch
- HIGH PASS FILTER- 40 and 80Hz individually and 120Hz combined
- Individual Master Output control
- Input and Output signal metering
- Main power input and link power output 5 pin connector (1 PSU can power up to 6 7064CS units)
- DB25 link connectors for multiple unit functionality (DB25 Cable not included)
- Line output XLR
- Insert Send and return XLR
- Mic and Line inputs XLR
* Due to Covid-19 manufacturing and shipping delays, meter and knob selections may vary.